Iron Mask Miniatures

Iron Mask Miniatures
...and one for all!

Monday, October 14, 2013

There's a lot more to ogres...





[This posting’s slide show features examples of Iron Mask ogres painted by Terry Matheny of Sword and Palette. Clearly, the Cardinal's Guard is not the only unit to recruit ogres.]
 
The Kickstarter campaign has kept me busy since late July. Not only was there a lot of preparation involved, but it required steady attention throughout its 30-day run, posting updates, responding to comments, tweaking the premium and add-on list, and replying to the messages sent by backers. After the first Iron Mask Miniatures project was successfully funded, the real work began.
 
Overseeing the layout and organization of the production molds from a distance has been a challenge, but I’ve now set up an inventory and order system for the 132 individual bodies, heads, and hands for the First Wave release. I’m in a position now to get figures from the caster pretty much as needed with only a week’s lead time, so I am currently starting to ship fulfillment packages to my Kickstarter backers.

Over the least several weeks I received a number of queries about purchasing Iron Mask figures. I am, of course, happy to sell them. I’ve set up a page on this blog with a price list. (See the left margin.) After looking over the list and deciding what you want, send me an email at ironmaskminiatures@gmail.com and I’ll get back to you with a total including postage. After I receive your payment via PayPal, I’ll ship your figures to you.

 

1 comment: